Monday, January 14, 2008

Thai Cooking School Begins

Although we have surely been researching many new recipe ideas by dining in a variety of different restaurants and meeting with some chefs, Victor began his regular class schedule on Monday. It was fun to join him for the last course, a few photos and a fantastic lunch. Ohhhh, I do like the green curry with coconut milk! Good thing too, Victor doesn't like coconut.

And most of the same people were there teachng the courses and assisting and they all remembered us. What fun that is! We will take another course in early February when they have a new menu.

I spent the morning getting our photos online, but since I don't have all the tools with me that I have at home, you will have to view them through snapfish. The photo albums are online.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like cooking Thai food try this
www.thaifoodtonight.com

Anonymous said...

Norris,
Thanks for the link, it looks really great. I will share it with Victor.
Lynn